All games submitted to the Gameboard platform will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Is user presence being properly monitored and used in game?
- Does the game lobby explicitly message what is needed from a player before joining the game session (e.g. number of players, companion optional/requirement, etc.)
- Does the game maintain player state management for “undo” functionality and/or companion state reconnection for resending game assets?
- Does the game hide player drawers during gameplay and show them again using a settings or “Gameboard badge” icon?
- Does the game hint to players for object (minis, hand blade, etc.) interaction to help new players understand how to interact with the game?
Gameboard reserves the right to reject age-objectionable content as we currently do not have age-gating on our library outside of account creation. For more information, please see our Content Policy.
Please sign in to leave a comment.